VENOM PRISON - IMMANETIZE ESCHATON / THE EXQUISITE TASTE OF SELFISHNESS (OFFICIAL TRACKS)

VENOM PRISON - IMMANETIZE ESCHATON



AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE: http://smarturl.it/VenomPrison17
UK death metal five-piece, VENOM PRISON's track "IMMANETIZE ESCHATON", taken from their debut album, "Animus".

LYRICS:
Drown the splendour 
Upon the scoundrels
Glistening deep in the void
Reminding a place in the cosmos
In euphoria awaiting the asteroid

Decompose – my holiness
Dissolve – my holiness
The whim dignity has built

Vivid implications
The scars of what truly makes me 
Whom I have become
I am the ruler
The gates to the dark world
Remain closed to thee

Shelter them where the sun will not shine
Living in sin, soul dark, sly and serpentine

Disequilibrium – my holiness
A paradox – my holiness
The whim dignity has built

Vivid implications
The scars of what truly makes me 
Whom I have become
I am the ruler
The gates to the dark world
Remain closed to thee

The heat, a thousand hells melting the sun
Begetting the source of nothingness
Unveiling the veritable significance in life

Vivid implications
The scars of what truly makes me 
Whom I have become
I am the ruler
The gates to the dark world
Remain closed to thee




VENOM PRISON - THE EXQUISITE TASTE OF SELFISHNESS



AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE: http://smarturl.it/VenomPrison17
UK death metal five-piece, VENOM PRISON's track "THE EXQUISITE TASTE OF SELFISHNESS", taken from their debut album, "Animus".

LYRICS:
Born into a world of filth
Land of desolation
Fertile soil for barbarity
Internalised
Life in social hierarchy 
The weak marked
Separated from society

Desexualised, dehumanised
Enforced sterilisation
Survival of the fit
Subject of eradication

There is no cure for civilization
End existence – total obliteration

The lower class is rotting away
Slaves to perpetual domination
Abandoned and unwanted
See the face of abomination

There is no cure for civilization
End existence
You ignorant pig
Play the game of conformity
Betray your own
Vow obedience to authority
Law abiding scum, it’s your turn

Desexualised, dehumanised
Enforced sterilisation
Survival of the fit
Subject of eradication

Comentários