Tidelines - Sun Never Sleeps (Official Audio)



Dreambound
https://www.facebook.com/dreamboundmusic
http://vk.com/dreamboundmusic
https://twitter.com/dream_bound
http://dreambound.storenvy.com
________________________________

Artist: Tidelines
Song: Sun Never Sleeps
Album: 'Tidelines' (April 28th 2017)
Hometown: Seattle, Washington
Website: https://www.facebook.com/tidelinesmusic

Pre-order here:
http://tidelin.es/store
________________________________

Lyrics:

Seeing beyond the fault in all these thoughts 
To find a hideaway, from the disimagination thus far 

Dissolve the page of words that share familiar fates 
Beyond the markings of clouded minds rests frustration 

Cause the Sun sleeps no, 
The Sun never sleeps, 
Still, it's company breaks through the darkness in my dreams 
Shining brighter than my eyes can see 

In a world so cynical 
We live inside this rubble 
And I need a miracle 
Unless you heal me now 

Rebuilding hope 
Upon these roads that I walk alone 
Rebuilding hope 
From foundations of stepping stones 
Come paths of golden 

Cause the Sun sleeps no, 
The Sun never sleeps, 
Still, it's company breaks through the darkness in my dreams 
Shining brighter than my eyes can see 

Seeing beyond the fault in all these thoughts 
To find a hideaway, from the disimagination thus far 

Refusing to let this go 
In place of what I used to know 

And in this waking dream a symphony of melodies 

Starts to play its song 
Starts to play its song 
Starts to play on 

I feel it filling my lungs
I feel it filling my lungs anew

Comentários