Terror "Balance The Odds" / "Step To You" (Official Tracks)
Terror "Balance The Odds"
CD/Vinyl/Merch: http://smarturl.it/TerrorHC
iTunes: http://geni.us/TWWF?app=itunes Hardcore Spotify Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/purenoi...
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/terrorhardcore/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/terrorhardcore
Balance The Odds Lyrics
We've all been kicked around
And we made the same mistakes
Living fast inside our sins
But the pressure, it's gotta break
The freedom of my life - I'll take it back
Don't want no part of this - No more
I never crossed the line
Cause I didn't know I had it inside
Fighting for a cause - The freedom of my life
I never had a reason
To challenge life head on - And question it
To stand my fucking ground - and face the hate
Balance out the odds
Kick down the doors - And this time
The freedom of my life - I'll take it back
Terror "Step To You"
CD/Vinyl/Merch: http://smarturl.it/TerrorHC
iTunes: http://geni.us/TWWF?app=itunes Hardcore Spotify Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/purenoi...
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/terrorhardcore/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/terrorhardcore
Step To You Lyrics Originally by Madball
Here I'll put it to you
before we fight
I need to step to you
to prove I'm right
I never leaked a drop of loyalty
i never lost my hate and purity
you say you're down and out and I'm to blame
but all there ever was
was shame in your game
never will we battle or bleed for you again
never will we swallow our pride for your revenge
i guess you never had it in your heart
you never had our back you were destined to part
you played yourself out
flashing true colours
proving that bit of doubt to your brothers
suckers like you run in and out of jams and pretty soon your luck will end
The Walls Will Fall - EP
Terror
Gêneros: Metal, Música, Rock
Lançamento previsto: 28/04/2017
℗ 2017 Pure Noise Records
Comentários
Postar um comentário