Prins Obi - Flower Child / Finish What You Start (Official Audios)

Prins Obi - Flower Child (Official Audio)



Prins Obi - "Flower Child"
From the album "The Age of Tourlou"
Purchase on: iTunes http://smarturl.it/psfjzl
Bandcamp http://smarturl.it/kd841g
Amazon http://smarturl.it/ujrd76

Music and lyrics by Georgios 'Prins Obi' Dimakis
Additional music by King Elephant

Prins Obi: vocals, organ
King Elephant: drums, saxophones
Sergios Voudris: bass, backing vocals
Angelos Krallis: electric guitar
Pantelis Karasevdas: percussion

Recorded at Marginalia Studio (engineer: King Elephant) 

Lyrics:
I got love and no restraints
into my heart again
so please tell me your little secret
before I die in vain
all these people going nowhere
am I one of them?
trading essence for connections
they just buy and sell

flower child, flower child

you just whisper little secrets
into a dying tree (dying tree)
reaching out for protection
can you just let them be?
(let them be into a dying tree)

flower child (flower child)
flower child (flower child)




Prins Obi - Finish What You Start (Official Audio)



Prins Obi - "Finish What You Start"
From the album "The Age of Tourlou"
Purchase on: iTunes http://smarturl.it/psfjzl
Bandcamp http://smarturl.it/kd841g
Amazon http://smarturl.it/ujrd76

Music and lyrics by Georgios 'Prins Obi' Dimakis
Additional music by Angelos Krallis

Prins Obi: vocals, piano, organ, Moog synthesizer
King Elephant: drums
Angelos Krallis: electric guitars
Sir Kosmiche: bass
Kon Kon: electric guitar
Pantelis Karasevdas: percussion

The piano was recorded at Inhousemusic (engineer: Sundayman)
Everything else was recorded at Marginalia Studio (engineer: King Elephant) 

Lyrics:
take your artifacts and make them shine
like the fiercest glaze
if it works for you, hit the wall
you need someone to blame
let the phonies in, control your life
now you've got it made
quitting everything and everyone
before it is too late

I always tell you, "finish what you start"
but you're hanging around
don't you know I have the mind of a Guru?
despite the facts I'm not better than you
but you're crossing the line
I know you live the life of a Zulu
dipping your fingers in the huge cosmic hole
the world is so small
I think you're losing your way
like a monster with dope in his brain
half-finished stew
maybe we're going insane

pack your things and leave this town
back into the wild
save your prayers, keep them underground
sing them for a while
for the ugly elements locked inside the safe
won't restore the evidence and let you glide into the light

I always tell you, "finish what you start"
but you're hanging around
don't you know I have the mind of a Guru?
despite the facts I'm not better than you
but you're crossing the line
I know you lead the life of a Zulu
dipping your fingers in the huge cosmic hole
the world is so small
I think you're losing your way
like a monster with dope in his brain
half-finished day
maybe we're going insane

Comentários