Prins Obi - Anatolian Rock (Official Audio)



Prins Obi - "Anatolian Rock"
From the forthcoming album "The Age of Tourlou" coming out on Record Store Day 2017.

Music and lyrics by Georgios 'Prins Obi' Dimakis

Prins Obi: vocals, organ
King Elephant: drums
Sergios Voudris: bass, backing vocals
Angelos Krallis: electric guitar
Pantelis Karasevdas: percussion
Recorded at Marginalia Studio (engineer: King Elephant) 

Lyrics:
Anatolian Rock, you make me feel so incompetent
Anatolian Rock, I feel like I'm being beaten
Anatolian Rock, I think I'm only spinning
Anatolian Rock, on this iPod you're only winning

Blackwood secrecy, a band from Japan
can't compete with your genuine brand
eastern flourishes, arpeggios from hell
perfect grooves, I'm a fool for you Anatolian Rock

Anatolian Rock, you're teasing me
can't really foresee where I'm gonna be
a girl from Venus and a flower child
can't compare to your eastern vibe
(Anatolian Rock, you make me feel so incompetent
Anatolian Rock, I feel like I'm being beaten)

Royal secrecy, not even Steely Dan
can't compare to my unrequited love
snakes on fire chanting for Allah
aphrodisiac vibes, I'm a fool for you Anatolian Rock

Comentários