LEAV/E/ARTH - The End (Official Music Video)



Off of the album "A Perfect Disarray" out April 7, 2017 -- Pre-order the new album & get Merchandise at http://store.invoguerecords.com

Keep up with LEAV/E/ARTH:
http://facebook.com/leavearth
http://twitter.com/leavearth
http://instagram.com/leavearth

Distributed by WMG

----

I've been thinking 
about the time we had. 
Did we take it for granted? 
Did I take you 

for granted? 


Chorus: 

If I could go back now, 
do you think that it would change a thing? 
And if I could tell you everything 
that I should have said, 
would it have meant a thing? 


I've been missing 

all the nights we spent 
crying from laughter, 
and the way it felt 
to be complete, 

never missing 

any part of me. 

(You're a part of me) 

(Chorus)

I don't blame you, 
I just have to let you go. 
And it's safe to say 
That maybe this is for the best, 
But even then I wish I'd known. 
If I could take it all back now,
would it mean a thing to you my friend? 
And if maybe things were different,
would you mean it when you said 
that you'd be there til the end?

(Chorus)

Comentários