God of Nothing - Lorraine - Official Music Video
Digital: https://itun.es/us/sHy5gb
Physical: https://godofnothingmerch.bigcartel.com
https://Www.facebook.com/godofnothing...
Instagram: @Godofnothingva
Twitter:@Godofnothingva
Lyrics:
I think I'm going crazy
I think I'm losing my mind
Ill never trust a soul
Back stabbing bitch full of lies
I wish you the worst
You never wished me the best
Mark my fucking words
I'll remove you from this world
Life is a rehearsal
Death is the future
I'll do you a favor and put
You to rest under the dirt
What I did was a bad choice
I slit her throat to silence her voice
You make my soul hate
Never be my soul mate
Lies lies lies
Fabricated, you're a fake
I wish you loved me the way that I loved you
You look so beautiful
Hanging from that noose
We Are Triumphant LLC © 2017.
Website: http://www.wearetriumphant.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wearetriumphant
Instagram: http://instagram.com/wearetriumphant
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/wearetriumphant
Physical: https://godofnothingmerch.bigcartel.com
https://Www.facebook.com/godofnothing...
Instagram: @Godofnothingva
Twitter:@Godofnothingva
Lyrics:
I think I'm going crazy
I think I'm losing my mind
Ill never trust a soul
Back stabbing bitch full of lies
I wish you the worst
You never wished me the best
Mark my fucking words
I'll remove you from this world
Life is a rehearsal
Death is the future
I'll do you a favor and put
You to rest under the dirt
What I did was a bad choice
I slit her throat to silence her voice
You make my soul hate
Never be my soul mate
Lies lies lies
Fabricated, you're a fake
I wish you loved me the way that I loved you
You look so beautiful
Hanging from that noose
We Are Triumphant LLC © 2017.
Website: http://www.wearetriumphant.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wearetriumphant
Instagram: http://instagram.com/wearetriumphant
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/wearetriumphant
Comentários
Postar um comentário