Akusma - Land of the red suns / JaunDone - JaunDone [Full Albums]
Akusma - Land of the red suns [Full Album]
Genre: Post metal, atmospheric, post rock
Artist: AkusmaAlbum: Land of the red suns (March 25, 2017)
Country: Ulyanovsk, Russia
https://akusma.bandcamp.com/album/lan...
Tracklist:
01. Radiance 00:00
02. A day that will not come 05:56
03. Land of the red suns 11:08
04. Shadow of a crow (Outro) 19:41
I don't own any copyrights for this album. All credits belong to Akusma.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
JaunDone - JaunDone [Full Album]
Genre: Post rock, math rock
Artist: JaunDone
Album: JaunDone (February 19, 2016)
Country: Bilbao, Spain
https://jaundone.bandcamp.com/releases
https://www.facebook.com/JaunDone
Tracklist:
01. amodio 00:00
02. no man is an island 09:12
03. when something beautiful comes to the end 15:39
04. solaris 21:33
05. all-iron 28:10
I don't own any copyrights for this album. All credits belong to JaunDone.
Artist: JaunDone
Album: JaunDone (February 19, 2016)
Country: Bilbao, Spain
https://jaundone.bandcamp.com/releases
https://www.facebook.com/JaunDone
Tracklist:
01. amodio 00:00
02. no man is an island 09:12
03. when something beautiful comes to the end 15:39
04. solaris 21:33
05. all-iron 28:10
I don't own any copyrights for this album. All credits belong to JaunDone.
Comentários
Postar um comentário