Within the Grey - Better Path (Official Audio)

Within The Grey lançou áudio de primeiro single em seu canal no youtube. Ouça agora.

Banda: Within The Grey
Música: Better Path
Álbum: Better Path - Single
Lançamento: 17/02/2017
País: Estados Unidos
Gênero: Hard Rock, Metal






Better Path is the first single from Within the Grey.
http://www.facebook.com/withinthegrey...

iTunes = http://hyperurl.co/lm59qg

Music produced/engineered/ mixed and mastered by: Jose Urquiza - The Attic Recording Studio - Geneseo, Illinois

Video by: Zach Smith Media - Geneseo, Illinois

All music written and performed by: Within the Grey

Follow us on Spotify! https://open.spotify.com/artist/30HgW...

Within the Grey - Better Path

(Verse) 
All I ever wanted 
Was to give you all I had to give 
I have always done what
I have ever said I would
I can say the same for 
Say the same for you my friend 
Why does it always seem like 
You would rather do me in 

(Pre Chorus)
You would rather do me in than help me out 
You would rather do me in than help me out

(Chorus) 
I was so lost for so long 
For so long 
But now that I’m thinking 
For myself
I’m on a better path 

(Verse) 
Now that we’re being honest 
There’s just so many things that I 
Need to get off my chest 
I never really know where I 
Seem to stand in your eyes 
Am I better off or not 
Should I even follow 
Any of your advice 

(Pre Chorus) 
You would rather do me in than help me out 

(Chorus) I was so lost for so long 
For so long 
But now that I’m thinking 
For myself 
I’m on a better path 

(Bridge) 
For myself
It feels like a weights been lifted 
When I scream these words I’ve written
I’m on a better path 
I’m on a better path 
I’m on a better path

(Chorus) 
I was so lost for so long 
For so long 
But now that I’m thinking 
For myself
I’m on a better path

Comentários