We Ride - Self Made (Official Music Video)

A Victory Records lançou videoclipe novo do We Ride. Assista.

Banda: We Ride
Música: Self Made
Álbum: Empowering Life
Lançamento: 14/04/2017
País: Espanha
Gênero: Hardcore-Punk






We Ride "Self Made" is from the upcoming album, Empowering Life, available April 14th, 2017.

Pre Order Now: http://www.victorymerch.com/store/weride

Spotify: http://spoti.fi/2kA6MfO
iTunes: http://apple.co/2jV1yt5

LYRICS:

Don’t tell me what you think
I know exactly who I am 
It’s been a while since 
It’s me against them all 
And all this time 
I made it all alone
Yeah all this time 
I made it on my own

I was wasting my inside
With all this weakness 
Trying to pull me down
They tried to break me
And then I realized

I will, I will, I will always be more
Damaged but not broken 
Damaged but not broken 
The change I want to see 
I know it’s starts in me




The soul I want to be 
I know it’s starts in me
I will I will, I will always be more
Damaged but not broken
Damaged but not broken

Don’t tell me what you think
This is exactly who I am 
Making my way 
Me against them all

Me against them all! 

I am damaged but not broken 
This time I’m moving on
With all my blessings and flaws
This time I’m moving on
I am damaged but not broken
This time I’m moving on
With all my blessings and flaws

I will, I will, I will always be more
Damaged but not broken 
Damaged but not broken 
The change I want to see 
I know it’s starts in me




The soul I want to be 
I know it’s starts in me
I will I will, I will always be more
Damaged but not broken
Damaged but not broken


Directed by Sergio Steel
© Victory Records 2017

Comentários