Redeem/Revive - Omen Official Music Video

A StaySick Recordings acaba de lançar videoclipe novo do Redeem/Revive. Confira.

Banda: Redeem/Revive
Música: Omen
Álbum: Free Minds
Lançamento: 03/03/2017
País: Estados Unidos
Gênero: Rock/Post-Hardcore






Free Minds: available 3.3.17
MerchNow - http://staysickrecordings.merchnow.com
iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fre...

It starts with Hemet days 

At our practice space

Young minded, unminded 

By the thought of the chase

You often spoke of respect 

And I hailed you for that

But that's not given it's earned 

And I'll take what's mine back



You cease to exist

I'm ripping you from my memory

The voice in your head 

Destroyed the friendship we made

What's done is done 

You chose to turn and run

Cease to exist to me

You cease to exist to me



Second year, second verse

Now two years have passed 

Always playing the victim

Your greatest role to cast

Too many ideals only succumb to a drone

I'd call hypocrisy 

But you won't answer your phone




I never thought I'd be someone 

That you just threw away

Forget my fucking name

You are no friend to me



You cease to exist

I'm ripping you from my memory

The voice in your head 

Destroyed the friendship we made

What's done is done 

You chose to turn and run

Cease to exist to me

You cease to exist to me



You submit to all your demons inside

But now you're dead so fucking stay dead

No more wasting my time

I hate that I'm expected to swallow my anger

This is the way your world ends



This is the way your world ends

Not with a bang, not with a whimper

For when you are gone

No one will weep



You cease to exist

I'm ripping you from my memory

The voice in your head 

Destroyed the friendship we made

What's done is done 

You chose to turn and run

Cease to exist to me

You cease to exist to me

Comentários