Placebo - Surrounded By Spies (Official Visualiser)



www.placeboworld.co.uk Taken from Placebo's forthcoming album 'Never Let Me Go' - out March 25, 2022 - pre-order now here: https://lnk.to/Placebo-NeverLetMeGo Released via SO Recordings. Video by: Comes With Fries Creative Direction: Untold Studios Written by: Brian Molko & Stefan Olsdal Produced by: Placebo & Adam Noble - LYRICS - I saw you jump from a burning building I saw you jump from a burning building I’ve seen you move like Elvis set on fire I’ve seen you move like Elvis set on fire This search for meaning is killing me This search for meaning is killing me This search for meaning is killing me This search for meaning Ping pong ball at the back of my throat Ping pong ball at the back of my throat And I won't be spoken to like that And I won't be spoken to like that Suspicious bag on the platform Suspicious bag on the platform Suspicious bag on the platform Suspicious bag on the platform Ex-drummer’s nose stuck in the past Ex-drummer’s nose stuck in the past Found dead behind the wheel of a car Found dead behind the wheel of a car World leader going under the knife World leader going under the knife Stage four Stage two Stage three Stage four Stage two Stage three We go to Sweden in the back of a cab We go to Sweden in the back of a cab And every picture house is empty And every picture house is empty I gave my heart Now I want it back I gave my heart Now I want it back I gave my heart Now I want it back I gave my heart Now I want it back I am surrounded by spies I am surrounded by spies I am surrounded by spies I am surrounded by spies Dead fly on the national anthem Dead fly on the national anthem Dead fly on the national anthem Dead fly on the national anthem I see faces on the bathroom floor I see faces on the bathroom floor I see faces on the bathroom floor Come on over and I'll show you more Where are you now When I need you the most (Shut up) Where are you now When I need you the most (Shut up) Where are you now When I need you the most (Shut up) Where are you now When I need you the most (Shut up) I am surrounded by spies I am surrounded by spies I am surrounded by spies I am surrounded by spies I am surrounded by spies I am surrounded by spies I am surrounded by spies I am surrounded by spies I am surrounded by spies I am surrounded by spies I am surrounded by spies I am surrounded by spies Spies Spies Spies


Comentários