Venomous - Penitence (Official Video)



Our New Music Video was recorded Live at MEGAROCK FESTIVAL - Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) Listen to The Black Embrace: https://spoti.fi/2KaVtbx Follow us: https://instagram.com/venomousoficial https://facebook.com/venomousoficial Contact: venomousoficial@gmail.com Song: Penitence Album: The Black Embrace (2019) Video recorded by: VideoUp Filmes Audiovisuais Edited by: Tigas Pereira Lyrics: Tigas Pereira Music: Gui Calegari / Ivan Landgraf / Tigas Pereira Performed by: Tigas Pereira - vocals Ivan Landgraf - Guitar Gui Calegari - Guitar Renato Castro - Bass Lucas Prado - Drums LYRICS This is my penitence I am the one that follows rules That never disapproves And enjoys being used I think but I don’t sense a thing Who am I? What am I? Sometimes I’m even lazy to think But I know I am always right I am the mask that suits me now Just to rig and deceive you Who am I? What am I? I am ego, I am grief And I blame you all for my disgrace For every dream I lay to waste In this never ending penitence I am the one that lives to breed And has no values within I treasure only pleasure and lust I am the mask that suits me know I am the faithful raging crowd Only my truth shall be heard I think but I don’t sense a thing Who am I? What am I? And I have no empathy at all ‘Cause I’m alone in this world Am I ego? Am I hate? Should I blame you all for my disgrace? For every dream I lay to waste Someone take me out of This agony Someone take me out of this agony This is my penitence


Comentários