DREGG - "EVOLVE" OFFICIAL VIDEO



"EVOLVE" by DREGG Stream & download: https://dregg.ffm.to/evolve Written by DREGG Produced/Mixed/Mastered by Sam Yates Directed by Thomas Elliott SFX Makeup by Kate Ryan & Steph Baido Camera Assist - William Elliott Lyrics You weren’t put here to sit and do nothing You were put here to evolve Millions of years of DNA twisting and changing Your consciousness is the result The burden of a life Is a blessing in disguise Be wise and you’ll be pleasantly surprised So, who gives a fuck what they say? Stick ya finger in their face They’re not moving at the pace You’re moving at my brother Don’t give them any of ya time Don’t let them into ya mind Man, they can all suck a dick But don’t come near mine Get out of my head Out of my thoughts Every manifestation be gone Screwed up, choose to reboot Like Disney do and move on...fuck! This whole god damn world tried to break me Now I’m the opposite of what I’m supposed to be Break me I can smell the shit on your saliva How about you use it as fertiliser? Break me Now you can choose You can either create or you consume Dribbling shit, trying to vent Dunno if I meant a word that I said I’m trying to vent Now don’t take offence if I don’t make sense I’m just trying to vent and get This nonsense out of my head Out of my head, out of my god damn head You wanna put me in a box but my name ain’t jack You want me to be just like you? Fuck that You don’t gotta do whatever they tell ya You are a human, you’re not Alexa You’re matter, but it don’t matter I’m running rings around them like Saturn Controversial, dressed in purple Like that bad guy out of Batman I’m quite the enigma, now aren’t I? My old posts, they archived My dick’s hard, I can’t lie You be soft, like Farcry My life is like a movie, I’m Tommy Wiseau If I don’t got tweezers I’ve got one eyebrow I just do whatever the fuck I like now Did me so hard I gotta lie down E V O L V E E V O L V E There is no stopping me I suck at sport so I smoke the reefer But I still kick goals like Fifa Goal! I don’t stay the same I evolve Official Site: https://www.dreggmusic.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dreggmusic/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/dreggmusic Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dreggmusic/ Epitaph Records is an artist-first indie label founded in Los Angeles by Bad Religion guitarist, Brett Gurewitz. Early releases from a variety of punk heavyweights helped launch the 90s punk explosion. Along the way, Epitaph has grown and evolved creatively while sticking to its mission of helping real artists make great recordings on their own terms. #dregg #evolve #epitaph

Comentários