Of Mice & Men - Obsolete (Official Video)



"Obsolete" @Of Mice & Men From the "Timeless" EP out February 26th. Purchase, Stream here: http://shrptn.co/obsolete Subscribe: https://smarturl.it/SharpToneRecs​ A Nova Entertainment Production Directed by Frankie Nasso Art Direction by Mathieu Caron Illustrations by Nittaya Sergerie and Mathieu Caron Motion Design and 3D Artwork by Peter Donda Inspired by the artwork of Derek Hess For a thousand days, I watched the vultures circle overhead. And I counted the ways, The world would be blessed, when I finally reached my end. And I felt the weight of the world, Pushing me into the soil below. And I felt the desert sun above, While I tried to drink water from a stone. But I'm not ready to die alone. So can you wake me from my sleep, And show me now that this is just a dream? Cause I'm a whisper, once a scream, And I'm afraid of what's in store for me. Becoming obsolete. Become obsolete. Another frozen frame, Another glitch inside my consciousness. So I pick my poison, And just choke it down, Until I start to spin. And while the world just slowly turns, I fade like fog into the sea. While the mighty galleon burns around me, I slowly start to sink. Maybe I'm not ready to be set free. Maybe these shackles are what I need. If you find the answers come rescue me, But I can't hold my breath. So can you wake me from my sleep, And show me now that this is just a dream? Cause I'm a whisper, once a scream, And I'm afraid of what's in store for me. Becoming obsolete. Become obsolete. Become obsolete. Become obsolete. Become obsolete.

Comentários