Genuine pop-punk group THREE CHEERS TOO LATE (True State Entertainment records) upcoming EP 'Ernestine'



Official Music Video for the track "Everything, Everyone" off of the EP "Ernestine" available now on all streaming services. Song Produced, Engineered, and Mixed by Pete Zen Song Mastered by Kris Crummet Music Video Directed by Brandan Giehl Grip: Sean Riddick Production Assistant: Tasia Ford Set Photographer: Jeffrey Tyler Coverstone Cast in Order of Appearance: Brendan Berndt Devyn Hosier Aidan Fitzgerald Lucas Colterelli Sue Maya Stream "Everything, Everyone" here: https://open.spotify.com/artist/5mmyK... Lyrics For "Everything, Everyone" Hospital walls always seem so bleak, in comparison to your warm hand against my cheek, emotions that I never knew take a hold of me as I hold onto you Goodbye sunshine, say hello to all of my goodbyes and someday I’ll find something to make up for everything I lost with time Pacing the halls again Wondering where and when Backs pressed against the wall again, It’s all to heavy as reality sets in, I doubt there’s ever happiness Waiting for us when this all ends Goodbye sunshine, say hello to all of my goodbyes and someday I’ll find something to make up for everything I lost with time Taking everything and everyone Taking everything and everyone Taking everything and everyone That I love Taking everything and everyone That I trust Taking everything and everyone That I love That I love Taking everything and everyone That I love Taking everything and everyone That I trust Taking everything and everyone That I love That I love Taking everything and everyone That I love Taking everything and everyone That I trust Taking everything and everyone That I love That I love Taking everything and everyone That I love Taking everything and everyone That I trust Taking everything and everyone That I love That I love Three Cheers Too Late's Socials: Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/threecheers... Twitter- https://twitter.com/3ctlband Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/threecheerst... True State Entertainment Website- https://www.truestatemanagement.com/ Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/truestateen... Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/truestatemgmt





Three Cheers Too Late'Ernestine' EPTrue State EntertainmentRelease: 20 November 2020

Straight from Alt Press' "artists you need to hear in September" list, New Jersey pop-punk band Three Cheers Too Late gets candid about losing a family member in their upcoming November 20th EP Ernestine. Thoughtfully named after vocalist Anthony Santiago's late grandmother, six-track Ernestine has strong rhythms and a sincere story, as each track contains both simplicity and depth, resembling old-school pop-punk. Tinged with sorrow, Santiago's shouts coarse through developed soundscapes, overall surpassing their 2019 debut EP Don't Expect Me. Fans of older Blink-182 and early 2000s Warped Tour will find  familiar tones throughout Ernestine.

Facebook
Instagram
Spotify

Anthony Santiago elaborates on latest single "Everything, Everyone", "There comes a time in life when everyone has to say goodbye to either someone or something they loved. Recently, I’ve experienced this after losing my grandmother due to complications from a surgery. Next thing I knew, I was saying goodbye. In that moment, and ever since, it has felt like the whole world I knew is different. As if the sun will never shine again. I have to learn what life is like without her.

This idea of eventually having to say goodbye to everything and everyone you have loved is what inspired me to write Everything, Everyone. We all eventually have to learn this truth and understand that time stands still for no one. No one is indestructible. In the end, nothing lasts forever."


Scorpion LTD

@thescorpionltd

Comentários