Cellar Darling - Challenge (Orchestral Hurdy-Gurdy Version)



In this video, Anna Murphy has prepared something special for you: "For the 7th video of our lockdown campaign I recorded a new acoustic version of our song "Challenge", the first Cellar Darling song we released. The only tracks from the original I included in the mix were the wonderful strings of the brilliant Shir-Ran Yinon - so with about 20 layers of hurdy-gurdy piled on top you could call this a "string section remix" of some sort. And the video... well. I envisioned running around in the forest for a while would easily look like the next Lord of the Rings movie until I was dragged back into the harsh reality of video editing (and syncing audio). I admire the patience of anyone dealing with this stuff on a regular basis. This is the best I could do without losing my shit and I'm happy with it :) I hope you enjoy it too! There will be downloads of the song (with vocals as well as an instrumental version) available on our drive which is accessible to everyone who has contributed to our lockdown campaign so far. Thanks for your support and stay tuned for more 🧡 - Anna" If you would like to support us and see more videos, check out https://www.cellardarling.com/lockdow... — THANK YOU! #cellardarling #lockdowncontent #lockdown #annamurphy #hurdygurdy

Comentários