ULTRASONICS - Mirror Of Your Mind [OFFICIAL VIDEO]



ULTRASONIC's official music video for "Mirror Of Your Mind" from the EP Mirror Of Your Mind, avaiilable on all digital platforms. Directed by Rodolfo Ancona Lopez Recorded and Mixed at Audio Fusion Bureau Studio Links and more info: linktr.ee/ultrasonics Full album on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/3cXS0R... Lyrics: I will try my best so you don't get me wrong I can't face my own reflection in the mirror of your mind I am sick and tired of feeding all the wolves of your soul I'm screaming from inside the cage The leftovers keep me alive We always get cold when it feels like something's dying It drives me insane but I know when your face is lying Now that I spared you from the worse, we'll be finally even All that's left to do is to close the cage we live in







Comentários