Past Five - Kryptonite (Official Video)



Pre-save or Pre-order at https://ffm.to/past5 - Kryptonite by Past Five, an alternative metal band from Boras, Sweden. This is the first single from the band's second EP 'Detox.' which will be released worldwide on May 8, 2020 via Eclipse Records. The video was directed by Astrid Larsson. The album was produced, mixed, and mastered by Christian Silver (Dragonforce, Arch Enemy, Kreator) at StudioMega. For more info on Past Five, visit http://eclp.se/pstf and follow the band on Spotify https://spoti.fi/38ANrmj Apple Music https://apple.co/38uX85L and Deezer http://bit.ly/2TuXqnE Turn on CC for lyrics: Small town, let down, see it fall before your eyes Static, no sound, no wonder no-one heard you cry I've got some love in my back pocket, soul for sale Tainted dreams and dollar bills, it's the smoke and not the fire that kills It's getting late and I might start a fight, there's danger in your eyes Forever dreaming in these city nights (City nights) Stuck in a war between what's wrong and right, you're the Bonnie to my Clyde You're my weakness, you're my Kryptonite (You're my Kryptonite!) Bright eyes, fake smiles, I guess that I will never learn Midnight, hold tight, to those dreams or watch them crash and burn I've been searching for a meaning in this life I call my own, but now I've realized that I'm far too gone It's getting late and I might start a fight, there's danger in your eyes Forever dreaming in these city nights (City nights) Stuck in a war between what's wrong and right, you're the Bonnie to my Clyde You're my weakness, you're my Kryptonite (You're my Kryptonite!) It's getting late and I might start a fight, there's danger in your eyes Forever dreaming in these city nights (City nights) Stuck in a war between what's wrong and right, you're the Bonnie to my Clyde You're my weakness, you're my Kryptonite (You're my Kryptonite!) © 2020 Eclipse Records/Past Five. All rights reserved. ⓟ 2020 Eclipse Loud (ASCAP)




Past Five announce new album Detox. out May 8, and new “Kryptonite” music video





BY  ON NEWSSHORTURL: http://eclp.se/kbs58

Swedish five-piece alternative metal band Past Five will release their new EP entitled Detox. on May 8, 2020. The four song release was produced by Christian Silver (Dragonforce, Arch Enemy, Kreator) at the infamous StudioMega in Varberg, Sweden. Pre-order the album on iTunesAmazon, or Google Play, and stream the singles via SpotifyApple MusicDeezerPandoraiHeart Radio and more.  The track listing on the EP is as follows:
Detox. track listing:
01. Playing With Fire (When Your Friends Are Enemies)
02. Kryptonite
03. God Forbid
04. Close to the Exit
Detox. was written by the band after nearly breaking up during a time of turmoil, self-destruction, and despair for some of the band members. The songs are deeply personal in their nature, addressing topics such as addiction, suicide, and toxic relationships. The result however is an EP which ultimately represents the band’s sheer ability to move on stronger, and more focused (as a band) than ever before. With hard hitting grooves, dystopian lyrics, and heart-breaking melodies, Detox. is bound to leave few critics unmoved.
Past Five have also revealed their first music video from the EP Detox, for the first single “Kryptonite“. The video was directed by Astrid Larsson and confronts the subject of drug addiction while drawing metaphorical comparisons to destructive relationships. Watch it right now below:

“We had this idea of performing in a dreamlike, intoxicating atmosphere where you cannot see the start nor the end of the room” says bassist Alexander Orlov. “The storyline however centers upon a lonely man in his apartment who is deeply in love with a woman. While together they are intimate, and when she’s gone he struggles to cope with her absence.” Lead vocalist Jonathan Wallin adds “we wanted to convey the comfort of his drug use (the woman represents the drugs talking, laughing, and kissing), as well as the dark side to his destructive relationship (him screaming and flipping the table when she’s no longer with him).”
For more information on Past Five and their upcoming EP Detox, please visit them on FacebookTwitter, or Instagram, and follow them on SpotifyApple Music, or Deezer.
Past Five discographySomewhere Between Serenity and Rage (EP) – 2016
Past Five lineupJonathan Wallin (Guitar/Lead Vocals), Jonathan Yderhag (Guitar/Backing Vocals), Simon Hellgren (Guitar/Backing Vocals), Alexander Orlov (Bass), Jerri Lassinniemi (Drums)


Comentários