NOFX - I Love You More Than I Hate Me (Official Video)



We're all stuck at home right now so here's the first of many new free NOFX songs! Watch the video now. You'd cover my face when you'd fuck me We were intimate WITHOUT intimacy Like a gutter punk-tuation In a foreign conversation I feel like Thoreau at party I throw I’m a selfmade scarecrow I love you more than I hate me Cuz you are everything I wish I could be I'm a friendless best friend A single bookend, “a walking dead ender” “I’m a return to sender” We didn’t know the fix was in Years before our race was run Our epilogue was predestin Like A Maori Tribe 4th son LIKE A RANDY rhodes scholar OR a rotary cell phone A SLAVE IS LOST WITHOUT THEIR collar The un favorite sundial tone My conscience disobeys me Because I always cease to amaze me I’m like a VIR…. GIN BLOSSOM I’m on the verge of nawesome A unhip-hop scotch blend Where everyone tried to pretend They didn’t want our love to end BUT WE ALL KNEW THAT IT HAD TO Directed by: Chris Graue Drone photography by: William Carnahan and Ryan Dawson Production assistance by: Vince Walker Practical effects by: Shmerz, Josh Parkhurst, Jentrois Roomes Digital effects by: Benjamin Budzak Pants Illumination: Collin Smith Special thanks to: Ben Ringer, Lorenzo Lopez




Comentários