MĀRA "Life Kills (Fear)" Music Video 2019



Dedicated to all survivors! Sometimes we feel like our life is against us: whatever we do, it beats us up, it hates us and we're about to break.. We can survive only by understanding that those tough lessons were meant to make us stronger, invincible, unstoppable.. The only thing that life killed was your fear. "You always win, when you don't give up" -MĀRA DOP, Editing, Camera: Dmitry Lisenko Camera1: Alexander Petunov Camera2: Vladlena Jancevich Script: Māra Lisenko SFX Makeup: Gundega Bārzdaine Photography: Roberts Vidzidskis ACTORS: Life: Yuri Gutsan God: Leonīds Rotbardts Death: Alberts Mednis Coach: Deniss Melnik Boxing Crew: Dmitry Lisenko, Alberts Mednis Round Girl: Karina Kazanova Photographer: Roberts Vidzidskis Special thanks to: Rīgas Pankrationa Skola and Manvel Isadzhanjan Follow MĀRA on: FB: https://www.facebook.com/marametal IG: https://www.instagram.com/mara.metal LYRICS: The first step I take into the brand new world With my arms wide open Innocent and vulnerable My sincere smile Met with punch in the face Perplexed What the fuck happened? Why the hell me? Next awake Convinces of a mistake And next move is met By a brick smashing my face Blood covers and embosoms Sight blinded No warning signs For a fight without a rules Eternity passes Me, blood and the ground Thoughts of the existence Rhetoric questions echo Silence suppresses Voices in the head scream Begging for a help Voice never follows Pain caresses and numbs my nerves Reminding me that I am still alive Next round Sounds from a distance return What do I have left? What do I do? Thoughts so loud Life goes by in a blink of an eye An eclipse of mind Gives body a shot of power If death is here to take me She’ll take me standing Hard knocks can destroy the body But never my soul Full of adrenaline and hatred I am ready to fight till the last breath To leave in grace Fighting ring of lifetime Governed by destiny Your life’s your opponent God’s just an observing judge Loudness releases Voices in the head shut I am my own help Now my voice screams Adrenaline fills and stings my veins Reminding me that I’m about to die Life kills Life kills. Fear! Life kills fear. Hurt I run in rage against my life Destroying her I hope to stay alive Tough love that she gave Taught me to survive Pain supposed to kill Brought strength to fight Life smiles, applauds and raises up my arm Announcing victory Of toughest lessons learned No one left to fight ‘cause fear is not real.. Life kills Life kills. Fear! Life kills fear. Music by: MĀRA Lyrics by: Māra Lisenko




Comentários