DEATHLESS LEGACY - Saturnalia - (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - Shortfilm



“Saturnalia” is a 24-minutes rock opera single track that let you live the trial of the Ancient Roman slave Lucius fleeing from the revenge of his master Tullius, through an expressionist black and white medium-length occult film inspired by 1920s expressionist German cinema. Deathless Legacy’s medium-length film for “Saturnalia” 24-minutes rock opera single track out now via Scarlet Records. Directed by Frater Orion (also the drummer of the band). Starring Deathless Legacy and Alex Lucchesi as special guest in the role of Tullius. Get your copy of “Saturnalia” CD+DVD on Amazon from here: https://www.amazon.com/Saturnalia-Dea... Find out Deathless Legacy exclusive merch on our shop: https://www.deathlesslegacy.it/shop Follow us on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/1syX6... Subscribe to our channel to witness the magic of the darkness. --------------------------------------------------- Lyrics: I’m so proud of you my loyal servant The first-born is now dead burned alive You put on fire his tent while he was asleep Helius the heir of the Adepphius family Let’s celebrate this glorious day with a cheer Let’s inebriate ourselves with the scent of the grape “Go, Lucius in the cellar and find the amphora Of the red treasure from the Cimini hills” But the pupil decides to trip the slave The wine falls and the Domus’ in rage Satyricon, My precious wine Satyricon On the floor you die! Oh, I am in pain Will Tullius’ cane hit me again? Am I going to die? WAKE UP The celebration begins! Today the slaves are free! Why don’t you put your name in the cruse, my dear? Beware the fate, also monsters can create He’s the chosen one, Guiding everyone Touched by the hellish forces “Lucius I declare you the princeps with the horns” A scarlet tunic embraces me A golden mask I feel Bewitched I am by the depths of the Earth Saturn flows in me Where is the wine? Why I’m still clean? I see my goblet, it’s still empty! Tullius Murena, come and pour it for me For Saturn, go now, quick! Even in red Things can come back Saturnalia! Saturnalia! Saturnalia! Saturnalia! I’m so proud of you my fearless servants I have a secret mission for you Since you are the most brave ones that I know Get ready for a very long rewarding work I have a present for my bastard son’s mother Go and deliver my gold medallion The purest heart Raped to death My everything Worth to breathe How can I live with all this grief? Take my life with your cold sword Tullius Father, are you? Mother, are you? Glad that I am dead Finally, I’m home It’s not your time, yet Rise in the darkness, my friend We’re in the temple of the Goddess Laverna Who protects the underworld, the thieves, the cheats She has a mission for you, that’s why you breathe She passed away, you know? Your lust for revenge is a dripping flow Tullius has no pietas, he punished you two Calling on himself the wrath of Saturn Embrace this path You’re now a son of Laverna Give me your left hand Offer this wheat to Laverna Gaze at the candles in the altar And take a sip of this brew Nod to the skeleton in the black cloak You’re now a son of Laverna Almost unfold is my sight That’s the oath I must realize A burning light embraces the lair and all my skin the fire tears Gods’ whispers of revenge thundering in me My heart is aflame by the Wrath of Thee Ablazing my lips I now eclipse as ashes in the wind Myself I abrade Ablazing my eyes In the divine I melt my face and in fire I rise All I know is gone so far All I love, it was not spare I seek the fat of someone’s chest and fulfill my burning quest Is that really you, my son? What they have done to you, my love? I cried a lot My son, blood of my blood I face my pain a feast to celebrate I face my hate a feast of flames I’m so upset with you useless servant The first-born isn’t dead, he is alive! My plan has gone up in smoke and it's your fault That’s clear you lied and your blood will flow I’m going to tear your skin with the slap of my whip I recall your promises out of your lips Helius Adepphius We thought he was gone “Back after ten gloomy years Raise your glasses, he has come back I hear your whispers, await…” Nemo non formosus filius matri The sun shines on my mask made of gold Hidden under it lies the weight of a crime Too awful to be flaunted I have to live with it forever Remember forever the pain you caused My face ablazed by a friend He's sitting here at hand I watch his face, his eyes are glazed Tullius are you there? This is the robe of a slave of your own. And this medallion, look what it shows “Tullius Murena,yes I saw it too” Said the man dressed in blue Even in death Things can come back Saturnalia! Saturnalia! Saturnalia! Saturnalia! per falcem senem et puerum regeneramur ad lux tenebris That’s the tale of Saturnalia




Comentários