CALIGULA'S HORSE - The Tempest (Listening Video)



CALIGULA'S HORSE - The Tempest (Listening Video). Taken from the album "Rise Radiant", out May 22nd, 2020. Order now: https://CaligulasHorse.lnk.to/RiseRad... Lyrics: You got your way, like lullabies Is that the lie that you hoped for? The closing fist and the butterfly Tell me that’s the way that you want it Would you settle for a piece of enough? A broken back to deliver, when you carry your heart of gold and sell us all down the river There’s no saints save for the strength to stand, for the rise of the righteous man Let time be the witness, the riot, the rain There’s no saints Only the thunder in skin, the frailty There’s no saints We are the rising cascade, the rolling wave There’s no saints to save me Want me to watch like mother’s eyes? I got your witness here for you I see the first and the last to be mine, nothing more for my soul to magnify I see the beauty in the bliss as it bleeds I hear the thunder before me And it wasn’t a weight you gave me Don’t need no saint to save me There’s no saints save for the strength to stand, for the rise of the righteous man But we are the tempest, the rapture, the rage There’s no saints, only the storm and the sin, the beauty There’s no saints We are the blood and the blame, the stone, the same There’s no saints to save me The sea, the storm was always you The call of the cascade I see no god in here but you, the water, the cascade And we could drown the world in truth, in concord So dare I just let them set their fires? They’ll find no witness I’ll swear by no saints


InsideOutMusicTV


Comentários