SUN unveil debut EP Brutal Pop & release stunning visuals for I Killed My Man!



« I Killed My Man » by SUN ! SUN's Brand-new EP « Brutal Pop » is Available On All Platforms = kuronekomedia.lnk.to/BrutalPop A Huge Shoutout to Everybody involved in this Music Video! Director of Photography: Bérenger Brillante Artdirection & Direction: Brutal Pop & Bérenger Brillante Editing: Bérenger Brillante & Jack Antoine Charlot VFX: Jack Antoine Charlot Hair, Make-up & Styling: Brutal Pop Thank you Because Publishing (Jan Ghazi) & Donjon (Dan Lévy) for their incredible support! The « Brutal Pop » EP has been produced by Dan Levy. Thank you to the Musée d’Archéologie Nationale - Domaine National de Saint Germain en Laye and its formidable team as well as La Clef (Nadège, Frank, Vincent, Greg and the whole team)! We are beyond proud to have gotten the chance to film on the rooftop of the breathtaking Chateau de St Germain en Laye. Thank you Verger des Rossignols (Françoise Colson & Fernand Bersoullé) and Thank you Jacky Biville for your precious support! Huge thanks to Mr Patrick Grente for having us at the beautiful Château de Chapton and a very warm Thank You to Melchior & Maria-Elysa Galichon for letting us shoot in the parc of the "Vieux Château du Thoult Trosnay". Thanks to Cyril Merlaud for helping us out. Give Us a Thumbs Up And Follow Us Here: FB: https://www.facebook.com/SUN.THE.META... IG: https://www.instagram.com/sun_brutal_... Twitter: https://twitter.com/sunbrutalpop LYRICS______________________________ I Killed My Man Little pirate boy with your brilliant brain, remember me? I’m the mermaid you drove insane, aren’t you ashamed… What did we call that again, that little game? when you used to humiliate me every day aren’t you ashamed ? And now that you’re dead, bye bye month of may there was no purpose in having you stay, and watching you go on these smooth waves is a beautiful picture on a beautiful day. I killed my man, I killed my pain It is so beautiful watchin’ him floating’ away You’ ve had fun with me yesterday You ruined my life, so I took yours today. Little voodoo slave with burning eyes, you should have known that even hell’s fire chokes in the tides It’s a lullaby I like to sing while I’m watching you drown and sink, I know my rights, you knew I would strike… And now that you’re dead, bye bye month of may There was no purpose in having you stay, and watching you go on these smooth waves is a beautiful picture on a beautiful day. I killed my man, I killed my pain It is so beautiful watchin’ him floating’ away You’ ve had fun with me yesterday You ruined my life, so I took yours today. I killed my man, I killed my pain It is so beautiful watchin’ him floating’ away You’ ve had fun with me yesterday You ruined my life, so I took yours today. I killed my man, I killed my pain It is so beautiful watchin’ him floating’ away You’ ve had fun with me yesterday You ruined my life, so I took yours today. It’s an epilogue, it’s a lullaby It’s an epilogue, it’s a lullaby It’s an epilogue, it’s a lullaby It’s an epilogue, it’s a lullaby It’s an epilogue, it’s a lullaby It’s an epilogue, it’s a lullaby It’s an epilogue, it’s a lullaby It’s an epilogue, it’s a lullaby c Karoline Rose ____________________________ Brutal Pop c


SUN unveil debut EP Brutal Pop & release stunning visuals for I Killed My Man!

SUN.jpg
Having announced themselves to a UK audience through the release of the visceral debut single, Higher Fire, Franco-German outfit SUN have returned with the release of debut EP Brutal Pop. To accompany the EP release, SUN have unveiled the stunning visuals for single I Killed My Man.
SUN is the embodiment of founder and sole member Karoline Rose’s brutal pop aesthetic. The project first made an impact on members of the UK’s music industry and gig goers alike having impressed at last years The Great Escape Festival in Brighton. Due in no small measure to Rose’s captivating stage presence allied to a style of music that transcends categorisation; appealing to young and old, metalheads, pop lovers, contemporary theatre enthusiasts and fashionistas.
The eclectic nature of Rose’s influences are borne out in the music she creates. Combining a brooding, atmospheric brand of metal with uplifting pop sensibilities, SUN are, creatively, a multifaceted art project unbound by genre. Watch the video for I Killed My Man below.
Debut EP Brutal Pop is available to stream on Spotify and Apple Music.


A Badge of Friendship


Comentários