MeMe Detroit releases raucous new single Can't Get You Out of My Mind!



Provided to YouTube by Ditto Music Can't Get You Out of My Mind · MeMe Detroit Can't Get You Out of My Mind ℗ SoulRock Central Released on: 2019-11-29 Auto-generated by YouTube.




MeMe Detroit releases raucous new single Can't Get You Out of My Mind!

MeMePromo (14) copy.jpg
Formidable force MeMe Detroit - aka Maria Rodriguez - returns with her most raucous release to date. Can’t Get You Out of My Mind is out now.
Combining scuzzy hooks and pulsating drum beats with Maria’s raw, impassioned vocals, Can’t Get You Out Of My Mind is an unapologetic slice of fierce, guitar-driven rock from to get-go. Known for writing self-professed ‘uplift angst’, MeMe Detroit’s latest offering once again showcases her ability to pen incandescent lyrics that are brimming with attitude.
Of the track, Maria explains, “Can’t Get You Out Of My Mind is a song about relationship breakups and the heartache that can come with it. 99.9% of us will experience the devastation of heartbreak from relationship break ups at some point in our lives but it can be so empowering and beautiful when you finally break through those dark heavy clouds and come through the other side. This song is dedicated to all the heartbroken souls out there, whether you’ve come through it or are right in the midst of it... right now, this is for you, for us.”
Stream Can't Get You Out Of My Mind on Spotify, Apple Music & Soundcloud now.


A Badge of Friendship


Comentários