Magg Dylan - Scarz (Official Video)



Buy or stream at https://ffm.to/mggdam Scarz by Magg Dylan, a five-piece modern alternative metal band from Virginia Beach, USA. This is the first single from the band's debut full-length album 'Amethyst' which will be released worldwide on February 21, 2020 via Eclipse Records. The album was produced by Jonathan Dolese (Rogue, As Temples Collide) at Konkrete Studios. For more info on Magg Dylan, visit http://eclp.se/mggd and follow the band on Spotify https://spoti.fi/2OMTcqo Apple Music https://apple.co/2MekKDD and Deezer http://bit.ly/2MGxvG4 Video directed by Eric Dicarlo: https://www.facebook.com/SquareUpStud... Turn on CC for lyrics: You see they all doubt me They say that I'm ugly. But they want to be me. What they don't understand The only thing that lasts forever are scarz. And I've earned every one of these. And I'm giving up on you And your dislike of me And my voice and my body. Cause I don't need you to approve When you saw me for the first time (first time) You were looking down on me When you see me coming this time (this time) You'll be looking up at me. Same old story, Like judge and jury, It's all about me. I hear you crucify. The only thing that lasts forever are scarz. And I've earned every one of these. The only thing I ever wanted to be, Was all of your everything. And I'm giving up on you And your dislike of me And my voice and my body. Cause I don't need you to approve When you saw me for the first time (first time) You were looking down on me When you see me coming this time (this time) You'll be looking up at me. RISE ABOVE RISE ABOVE You're view of me, consistently (RISE ABOVE) Drives another nail in, to me. Drives another nail in When you saw me for the first time (first time) You were looking down on me When you see me coming this time (this time) You'll be looking up at me. What they don't understand are scarz What he don't understand, her scarz What she don't understand, his scarz What they don't understand, our scarz © 2019 Eclipse Records / Magg Dylan. All rights reserved. ⓟ 2019 Eclipse Loud (ASCAP), Eclipse Beta Songs (BMI)




Alt-metal rockers Magg Dylan announce new album Amethyst, out February 21, 2020, new music video & single





Alt-metal rockers Magg Dylan announce new album Amethyst, out February 21, new music video & single

Virginia Beach alternative metal band Magg Dylan will release their new full-length album entitled Amethyst on February 21, 2020. The album was produced by Jonathan Dolese and Bruce Jordan with cover art by Diego Gedoz de Souza. See below for the full track listing…
Amethyst by Magg DylanAmethyst – track listing01. Delusional
02. Tearz
03. Scarz
04. Stood Up
05. Naked Alone In the Tub
06. Crawl
07. Sadness
08. Herakane
09. F.I.N.E
10. Rare Breed
The album Amethyst features ten alternative metal anthems which showcase the band’s emotional raw energy. Highlights on the album include “Scarz” which was written about singer Suzanne’s personal experiences with bullying during her childhood, and as an adult in the personal fitness, and music industries. “Naked Alone In the Tub” was the most difficult song for Suzanne to release, as she didn’t want to share some of the darkest moments of her life as the lyrics talk about depression after life hands you a series of overwhelming blows. The third single from the album “Delusional” which goes in-depth about singer Suzanne’s past battle with alcoholism and her path to recovery. This band has been through a lot over the years, and their songs reflect the struggles, defeats, and triumphs which have given this album a life of its own!
The band have also revealed a new music video for the first single entitled “Scarz” which was directed by Eric Dicarlo at Square Up Studios. Watch it right now below:

“Scarz is about how other people try to tear you down and no matter what, you must believe in yourself and keep fighting” says vocalist Suzanne De Iulio“We wrote the song because people refer to us as not pretty enough, not smart enough, not thin enough, not young enough, etc… we have all been rejected for a lot of things, but we fight back every time! For the video, I wanted my friend Becky Stephens to be featured because she is one of the toughest women I know. She studies mixed martial arts and professionally competes in OBC. More importantly, we admire her dedication and discipline which epitomize the overall theme of the song.”
Pre-save, stream or pre-order Amethyst by Magg Dylan at https://ffm.to/mggdam
For more information on Magg Dylan, please visit them on FacebookTwitter, or Eclipse Records, and follow them on SpotifyApple Music or Deezer.


Comentários