Ashland - OMG (Official Music Video)



"Over The Moon" available December 13th! Pre-order the album here: https://RiseRecords.lnk.to/OverTheMoon LYRICS Oh my god won’t you just make up your mind Why ya always gotta take up all my time Is it insecurity or is it pride No way of knowing when all you do is hide But it’s really not all that big of a deal At least not in the way that you’re making it feel It’s a yes or no question it’s black and it’s white It’s simple and easy say what feels right I can’t read your mind so What do you want, what do you want, what do you want I can’t read your mind What do you want, what do you want, what do you want Just give me a sign oh What do you want, what do you want, what do you want Cause I can’t read your mind Oh my god what are you afraid of Why ya always gotta spoil all the fun Thinking that you’re missing out on who knows what If you’re so miserable then why did you come But it’s really not all that big of a deal At least not in the way that you’re making it feel It’s a yes or no question it’s black and it’s white It’s simple and easy say what feels right I can’t read your mind so What do you want, what do you want, what do you want I can’t read your mind What do you want, what do you want, what do you want Just give me a sign oh What do you want, what do you want, what do you want Cause I can’t read your mind I can see there’s something in your eyes But I can’t read what’s weighing on your mind Baby you can come in to the light Yeah, don’t be shy Tell me what you want boy What do you want, what do you want, what do you want Tell me what you want What do you want, what do you want, what do you want Cause I can’t read your mind boy What do you want, what do you want, what do you want Now ya gotta, ya gotta tell me, ya gotta tell me What do you want, what do you want, what do you want I can’t read your mind What do you want, what do you want, what do you want Just give me a sign oh What do you want, what do you want, what do you want Cause I can’t read your mind




Comentários