Disaster Cities - The Best Way You Used to Know (Official Video)



Listen to "The Best Way You Used to Know" from the second album "Erasing Karma", out now: https://sptfy.com/4Jqc Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/disastercit... Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DisasterCities/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/disastercities Dir. Matheus Andrighi / Rodrigo Scandolara Exec. Prod: Daiana Pacheco / Everton Milani / Matheus Andrighi / Rafael Panegalli / Vinicius Cripa Scene Dir. Rodrigo Scandolara Scene Assist. Everton Milani Edit: Matheus Andrighi Act: Sergio Ferd / Suzanne Fresnot Inserts: The Painter (Will Davis) 2010 Special Thanks: Casa Israelita Albert Einstein "The Best Way You Used to Know" Written and Performed by: Disaster Cities (R. Panegalli, M.Andrighi, V.Cripa, D. de A. Brito) (including keyboard arrangements by Cris Botarelli). Recorded by: Júlio Miotto, Rodrigo O'Reilly Brandão Mixing and Mastering: Júlio Miotto © 2019 Disaster Cities / Abraxas Records. LYRICS: She told me to calm down And take a look at everything Theres a new trend among The people in the city Just try to calm down Then you realize you’re not alone You’re not alone Maybe you’re just lonely And it’s not an excuse for not Hanging around sometime It's getting too damn hard to realize My youth dies through the lungs I breathe Even though I see the beauty In the vanity of time Sometimes I need to move a ton So I can bend my lips I’ve been burning out the fuse Was not willing to lose I wonder how the fuck I’ve sunk here in this way Please help me out of the hole I’m just getting old But why do I know less than What I used to know, used to know before? Stop with all this blaming the world She said, stop hiding in your shadow Hard days come and go, slowly relearn to walk The best way you used to know Don’t reach the end realizing You’ve just wasted all your time Just faking Just faking You paralyze just to think that life Is already impossible Stop with all this blaming the world She said, stop hiding in your shadow Hard days come and go, slowly relearn to walk The best way you used to know


Comentários