Mechanimal - Stolen Flesh (Official Video)



Mechanimal - Stolen Flesh From the forthcoming album "Crux" (out 27/1/2020) Pre-order https://orcd.co/crux Written & produced by Mechanimal Freddie Faulkenberry: Words Giannis Papaioannou: Music Video by Christos Karalias Special thanks to Ioanna Troiannou, Vagelis Grigoriou, Dimitris Ventouris & Giannis Tsompos Lyrics: I saw you’re upload and my heart skipped a beat I can't express to you what this meant to me Over our city In every breath you take She sets the table And she still sets your plate She's draped in crimson She's covered in lace A ghost cloud cover A ghost to embrace Ether in the atmosphere I smell her perfume I can smell her perfume I can smell it on you Slow shake by the tombstones Twist & shout by the cemetery gates Lift your glass to the future Let’s drink and dance Drink to the end Death becomes you Death is becoming my friends I walk with Death And she’s holding my hand; She smells of roses Of rot and decay She smells of flesh At the end of the day Roses in the hospital Roses in bed Vodka in your blood stream With all the morphine You’re stronger, numb Now you’re stronger than me Roses and vodka at the cemetery Slow shake by the tombstones Twist and shout by the cemetery gates Lift your glass to the future Let’s drink and dance Drink to the end Come as you are With pictures of you Pictures of youth These pictures break me down man Dress me in purple, Drape me with black Take me with you And don’t bring me back I’d rather dance you to the end of love I’d rather they Skin me alive Than be without you I’ll take my chances I know the consequences Inhaling without you I’m not breathing at all Slow shake by the tombstones Twist and shout by the cemetery gates Lift your glass to the future Let’s drink and dance Drink to the end






Comentários