Devilskin - Corrode (Official Music Video)



Devilskin blast into 2020 with our brand new single + video for CORRODE from the upcoming album RED, due 3rd April 2020! Stream/Save/Buy CORRODE: https://snd.click/corrode Pre-save RED now: https://snd.click/devilskinRED The unstoppable DEVILSKIN unveil CORRODE, a monstrous new video, single and details of their long awaited fourth album. The New Zealand four piece - who have toured with the likes of Slash, Halestorm, Motley Crue and Disturbed - have announced their new album, titled RED, which will be released worldwide Friday April 3 on all formats across all platforms. The single Corrode encapsulates the red theme perfectly, it’s angsty lyrics tell of being completely overwhelmed and submerged in grime and stress. Fighting your way through it all and rising to ask for help. Directed by Alex Hargreaves (Alien Weaponry, Beastwars) filmed and edited by DOP Piotr Kwasnik (Kwasnik Pictures) the video is powerful, confronting and evolves to show the bigger picture that we don’t always see in our own lives. Martin continues, “Perspective is so important, more-often-than-not, the difference between our happy places and our darkest spaces is just the angle we are looking from. This song is about the journey and the challenges you need to face when you feel lost. It’s saying it’s fine to ask for help.” Corrode is a dark and grimy insight into the mind of someone feeling the weight of daily struggles. When the mundane becomes completely overwhelming and eats away at your emotional and mental health. It's about the fragility of life when you feel crushed by everyday pressures. It's about reaching out and asking for help, confronting your demons and finally realising that the cause and the cure is yourself. Journeying into new territory sonically and visually with a monstrous video clip directed by Alex Hargreaves, Corrode succinctly captures the helpless horror that is a tormented and desperate cry for help. Director - Alex Hargreaves Producer - Caitlin Shinnick Filmed & Edited by Kwasnik Pictures Camera Assistant - Julia Wang Assistant Editor - Danchen Qian Produced by Greg Haver Recorded at Roundhead Studios, New Zealand Mixed by Simon Gooding Mastered by Ryan Smith - Sterling Sound, New York FOLLOW DEVILSKIN: https://devilskin.co.nz/ https://www.facebook.com/DevilskinNZ https://www.instagram.com/devilskinnz/ https://twitter.com/devilskinNZ LYRICS: The black mould grows, takes over the walls My skin drowned deep in stench Dead skin lays low, and old rust corrodes In dirty water I’m drenched For tonight I’ll get some sleep All I need is a little help These stains they don’t wash out It’s piling up in me more and more All I need is a little help These pieces don’t fit now Dirty water, corrode in me These stinging eyes and I’m lost in late nights Pull your head close to the breast I sacrifice the bed which I lie To make sure you get some rest For tonight I’m counting sheep All I need is a little help These stains they don’t wash out It’s piling up in me more and more All I need is a little help These pieces don’t fit now Dirty water, corrode in me These stinging eyes and I’m lost in late nights I sacrifice the bed which I lie I sacrifice the bed which I lie All I need is a little help These stains they don’t wash out It’s piling up in me more and more All I need is a little help These pieces don’t fit now Dirty water, corrode in me These stinging eyes and I'm lost in late nights #Devilskin #Corrode #HardRock




Comentários