Be//Gotten - Elm Street (Official Music Video)



Please welcome Be//Gotten to the Stay Sick Recordings family and enjoy the newly remixed/remastered version of the song "Elm Street" by JoJo Centineo and Zach Jones (Afterlife, Thousand Below, My Enemies & I) "Elm Street" is available now @ https://smarturl.it/begotten burn set this city ablaze so rot away it’s time to pay there’ll be no need for graves it’s time to truly see who’s fake fucking with me hesitate contemplate before making that mistake we’re the nightmares on elm st sent to haunt your dreams leave you broken filled with misery this is the city of hate I’ll burn this city to the mother fucking ground piss on all of the ashes while I’m laughing out loud I’m coming for you it’s time I gave you the truth I’m a slave to the game so fuck your money and fame fuck you fuck your money and fame it’s time to truly see who’s fake fucking with me hesitate contemplate before making that mistake we’re the nightmares on elm st sent to haunt your dreams leave you broken filled with misery this is the city of hate burn set this city ablaze so rot away it’s time to pay there’ll be no need for graves fuck you fuck your money and fame




Comentários