Mayday Parade - Turn My Back (Official Audio)



Stream/download "Sunnyland B-Sides" here: https://RiseRecords.lnk.to/SunnylandB... Can we maybe start over That’s the last thing I told her now I can’t sleep, I’m wide awake in bed alone somehow You’ll see me around In a dream you came over and we made the move out west Then it got hazy, you said it’s for the best But I, all I need tonight is you If I turn my back on everybody Because all the faith that I had was already inside me I pray that somebody shows some empathy It’s too late to say sorry as the clock strikes 12:39 Careless Whisper plays in the background on this winter night And I’m far from fine Don’t let me down Please help me find the simple words to say to change your mind It’s all I need tonight Help me find the simple things that’ll let you know just what I mean




Comentários