Young Party - She's a Punk (Official Music Video)



Official music video for Young Party’s new single “She’s a Punk” Shot & edited by Antony Deguise - Lyrics: She listens to punk rock and paints her nails all black Hangs out with the cool kids in the parking lot I’m the best boyfriend she’ll never have It’s like I don’t exist (it’s like I don’t exist) I can sing like a rockstar all night under the stars Running after you I might look like a fool, let me break the rules Gonna get my first kiss even if she’s too cool I get nervous when she looks at me First love ain’t something easy Her long blond hair and Misfits tee She’s the only one for me I get nervous when she looks at me She’s the only, only one for me (I get nervous when she looks at me) I can sing like a rockstar all night under the stars Running after you I might look like a fool, let me break the rules Gonna get my first kiss even if she’s too cool - Credits: Song writing: Oliver Kult, Steven Blanchette, Guillaume Tanguay, Alexis Bouchard, Nick Gagnon Engineering: Guillaume Tanguay (Sharkbite Recordings), Nick Gagnon (The Bat cave studio) Mixing: Nick Gagnon (The Bat cave studio) Mastering: Jason Livermore (The Blasting Room studios) © Copyright YOUNG PARTY 2019.


Comentários