THE UNGUIDED - Seth (Official Video) | Napalm Records



Grab your copy of The Unguided's "Royalgatory" EP here - https://smarturl.it/Royalgatory The Unguided LIVE: JULY.4.2019 - Rockharz Open Air - Ballenstedt - GER JULY.5.2019 - Sunstorm Open Air - Nordheim - GER JULY.6.2019 - LOGO - Hamburg - GER AUGUST.31.2019 - Brynerocken Festival - Bryne - NOR Production: Maluha Media Lyrics: Every now and then I see them (The) footsteps I’m supposed to walk But the shadow falls dense around me I’m just a candle to a roaring bonfire Father, your ultimate sacrifice Gave me safe passage back to the world Now I’m stranded in this fool’s paradise (And) there’s no cure for a shattered soul People, I beg you I am on my knees I can’t stand this It’s killing me Even when you lose yourself I will still be here for you And those times I hurt myself I will ask nothing of you, no No, nothing of you in return Mother, you laid all the hate on me You both had a taste for saving the world A mammoth undertaking Was placed upon me People, understand I don’t want the throne Even when you lose yourself I will still be here for you And those times I hurt myself I will ask nothing of you, no No, nothing of you in return I will still be here for you And those times I hurt myself You have to silence the fear you have in your heart Always do more than what’s required of you Even when you lose yourself I will still be here for you And those times I hurt myself I will ask nothing of you, no No, nothing of you in return People, I beg you…



Comentários