The Ocean "Permian: The Great Dying " (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



Buy Here: https://www.metalblade.com/theocean The Ocean "Permian - The Great Dying" from the album "Phanerozoic I: Palaeozoic." Shot and edited by Craig Murray. http://instagram.com/craigmurrayfilm https://vimeo.com/209mm LYRICS: Eyes on the water, between the continents. This is Laurasia, it smells so different. A strong breeze blows out here. The ocean is pitch black. Let's not seek shelter. I wanna freeze and smell your neck. Soon everyone of us will be dead. In the great scheme of things it makes no difference. It's all the same. But let's not get sentimental... Eyes on the water, between the continents. This is Gondwana, it smells so different. A cold wind blows out here. The sea's already dead. Let's get in the water, let our bodies be the last. Feel the cold. Feel the night creep up to me. Let's stop and wait until we freeze together. And rest like this forever. Creep inside my bones, where you have lived since the day that we were born. Since the day that we were born. Sea level rise: we'll be among the 5%. We'll survive The Great Dying, there is no denying. You and me, the chosen few... because that's how we've got to know. And that's all we gotta know. I am not here but you can still write me, like in the beginning. You’re no longer next to me, but this is how it’s always been: you were a ghost before you became real. That’s how we got to know. That’s how we got to know. Now that you are not here. Now that we no longer talk. I can't stop to remember how you've been offended when you realized that I'd kill to relieve a load. Yes I'd kill to relieve a burden. Feel the cold creep inside. I am losing you to your fears, grown way out of scale. Yes it's true what they say: I don't love humanity... not a bit. But I do value empathy, while retaliating iniquities. Sea level rise: it's the beginning of The Great Dying. Soon it will be over. Long time to recover: 30 million years. Yes I'd kill to relieve the load. Yes I'd kill to relieve a burden. I am not here but you can still write me, like in the beginning. You’re no longer next to me, but this is how it’s always been: you were a ghost before you became real. That’s how we got to know. That’s how we got to know. Contemplating, trouble-making, even now... the air is getting hot and dry. Sticking to your skin and your open wounds. The sun burns us alive. That’s how we got to know. That’s how we got to know. That’s how we got to know.




Comentários