Deadphonecalls - Let me Hide (Official Video)




Let me hide Take your time Somebody told me Take your time Let me hide I wish I could stay out of sight With time flowing by People cries The noises resound in my mind Keep me aside From the stage flood lights Now, I need to hide all this weight somehow, somewhere I can’t bear these crimes In the light of the sunshine Let me hide in this time, I can’t bear your distortions I can’t bear this sight in the light of the sunshine Let me shine with brilliant colors Let me slide, Make me try Just for one second in my life to lie in the way you lie Bloody signs In all their body No one cries Just they lie In a summer night Now, I need to hide all this weight somehow, somewhere I can’t bear these crimes In the light of the sunshine Let me hide in this time, I can’t bear your distortions I can’t bear this sight in the light of the sunshine Do let me hide





Comentários