Carmen - Talk Too Much (Official Video)



Official Music Video for 'Talk Too Much' by Carmen from their sophomore album, Talk Too Much, available everywhere now: http://smarturl.it/carmentalktoomuch LYRICS We are best friends for about 5 years So why would you want to kiss me at the Matrix? Later, you text me talking about him I guess I'll never understand Teeth, tongue, teeth I don't see the same way as you do Oh no oh, teeth, tongue, teeth I don't see the same way as you do Oh, you talk too much Well, you talk too much You talk too much Well, you talk too much Teeth, tongue, teeth I don't see the same way as you do Oh no oh, teeth, tongue, teeth I don't see the same way as you do Directed by Matty Costa Starring Matty Costa, Lucas Serra, John Alves, Izabel Canedo, Roberta Almeida, Camila Monteiro and Caroline Costa Produced by Primata Records tommy is dead x


CARMEN

@_carmenbrazil

TALK TOO MUCH OUT NOW | mgmt: carmenmusicbrazil@gmail.com
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil


Comentários