Solence - Heaven [OFFICIAL VIDEO]



Follow us www.facebook.com/SolenceOfficial www.instagram.com/SolenceOfficial www.soundcloud.com/SolenceOfficial Video by Andreas Fred ( www.andreasfred.se ) Music produced by Solence Music mixed by Markus Videsäter Music mastered by Dino Medanhodzic LYRICS I wanna give you my life If you’re joining this ride I could tell you my secrets Oh you just need to let go I can give you my soul Have you tear it to pieces And we could go up Ey oh we get around Keep on climbing up And never down We could never stop My sacrifice I’ll sacrifice I think we could reach heaven If we go through hell If we go through hell And trust each other We could ring the bells I think we could reach heaven If we go through hell If we go through hell And trust each other We could ring the bells There’s nothing left to be said Fucking fight till we’re dead They can never defeat us I’ll tell my lies and you cheat When we’re facing the heat Nothing can come between us And we’ll be coming up Ey oh we get around Keep on climbing up And never down We could never stop I’ll sacrifice I’ll sacrifice it all I think we could reach heaven If we go through hell If we go through hell And trust each other We could ring the bells I think we could reach heaven If we go through hell If we go through hell And trust each other We could ring the bells Cut us down in the dark (Cut us down in the dark) Push a pole through our hearts (Push a pole through our hearts) Yeah we are willing to die (Yeah we are willing) Sing, AMEN Cut us down in the dark (Cut us down in the dark) Push a pole through our hearts (Push a pole through our hearts) Yeah we are willing to die (Yeah we are willing) Sing, AMEN I think we could reach heaven If we go through hell If we go through hell And trust each other We could ring the bells I think we could reach heaven If we go through hell If we go through hell And trust each other We could ring the bells






Comentários