Migrant Motel is Back with New Single and Video, "Different Kind Of Leather"



Download/Stream here: https://onerpm.lnk.to/MigrantMotel Music Video by Migrant Motel performing "Different Kind of Leather" Subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/migrantmotel Written by Migrant Motel Producer by Peder Etholm Idsoe Mixed by Guillermo Porro Mastered by Alex Psaroudakis Follow Migrant Motel: https://www.facebook.com/migrantmotel https://twitter.com/migrantmotel http://instagram.com/migrantmotel http://www.migrantmotel.com Video Credits: Directed and Edited by Christian Klein Cinematography by Victor Inglés Art Direction by Perry Powell Produced by Christian Klein and David Stewart Jr Starring David Stewart Jr and Chava Ilizaliturri 1st AD – Mae Bartek Camera Assistant – Justin Sadler Grip – Terry Beck Gaffer – Nick Kane Foley Artist - Louis Ramsay Special Thanks – Brian McIntire, Ky Schultz, Perry "Drag Mom" Powell Shot at Precinct Bar in DTLA Lyrics: She wears a different kind of leather I always see her sitting at the bar She smells like cigarettes and pleasure The stolen perfume of a movie star She said I used to be an actress on TV And everybody loved me, obsessed and it was lovely They lined up further than my eyes could see They’re waiting just to watch me, pay money just to touch me I used to be an actress, I used to be an actress, now what’s your drink She wears a different kind of leather A kind of skin I’ve never seen before Like 1980 never left her Is she an alien or animal She said I used to be an actress on TV I used to line the boys up, I’d always pick my toys, I… Still touch my self to 90’s MTV From movie sets to hotels, from presidents to cartel I used to be an actress, I used to be an actress, you know I used to be a… now what’s your drink She cuts a line up Gets to the Whiskey to play and she said she’s living 1989 everyday X4 A different kind of leather Drinks to forget about her hopes and dreams But every shot helps to remember Her golden moments on the silver screen She said I used to be an actress on TV And everybody loved me, obsessed and it was lovely They lined up further than my eyes could see They’re waiting just to watch me, pay money just to touch me I used to be an actress, I used to be an actress, I used to be an actress, I used to be an actress, You know I used to be a… Now what’s your drink




3 3
 

Migrant Motel is Back with New Single and Video, "Different Kind Of Leather"

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 26, 2019 - Alt power rock duo Migrant Motel explodes back on to the new release radar today with the launch of their newest single, "Different Kind Of Leather."
Player
The band aroused both critical and popular acclaim with the release of their debut album Volume One in the fall of 2017. That album included their electrifying hit streaming single, "New Religion," along with key tracks like “Physical” (featured on NPR’s Alt Latino) and “Snapshot.”
Lots has happened in that year and a half; the band moved to L.A. from Boston; played iconic venues such as Whisky A Go GoTroubadour, and Viper Room; received airplay as part premiere Rock station KLOS's Next 2 Rock competition, opened for bands like Café Tacvba in Boston, Badflower in L.A. and Diamante Eléctrico in Monterrey.
2018 was also a year of writing and producing new material and also consolidating their management team with industry veterans Marya Meyer(UMG Latin Am) and Rob McDermott (Linkin Park) and partnering with digital distribution and marketing company, ONErpm.
CoverArt
13051487 991134050923223 7862839141624814303 n
The rock & roll alt power duo composed of David Stewart Jr, the US-raised/Peruvian-born (bass, vocals) and Chava from Mexico City (drums) is a band formed at Berklee College of Music in Boston.
This international collective has achieved an enormously unique sound featuring a combination of old school pedal/amp tricks and cutting edge live looping both in studio and live. Their debut album, in collaboration with Norwegian producer Peder Etholm Idsoe, “Volume One” has been hailed as "a cross between Lenny Kravitz and Prince... Emotive, sexy and cleverly written” and the single “New Religion” was featured on 6 Official Spotify Playlists, including Dirty Rock, New Noise, LatinX Indie and Rockin' and remains strong, closing in on 700k streams.
if www logo social media 1071012
if facebook online social media 734399
if online social media twitter 734377
if instagram online social media 734394
***
cropped
 

Comentários