In Search Of Solace - Deathwish (Official Music Video)



Purchase, Stream here: https://fanlink.to/ISOS Subscribe: https://smarturl.it/SharpToneRecs Take the pain away Clouded in anguish and disarray I can't stand to live Another day crawling in my skin Take the pain away Pull me out of this brokenness I can't stand to live I can't make it out of this Just when I think I have a grip on it I feel myself begin to slip Relapse How did I let this happen? I've fallen victim to myself again Deathwish This never seems to end the poison swallows all the light within What the fuck Why can’t I get this? I swear I want this What’s wrong with me? Relapse I’ll never make it Take more and more It never sets me free Take more and more it won’t set me free Deathwish The flames are burning out There is nothing left to give I never thought it would be like this I fell too far into the abyss Will this suffering ever end? Will this last forever? I didn't know what this would do to you, please, forgive me, cause I never knew that my absence would leave a void Will this last forever? Relapse I've fallen victim to myself again Deathwish the poison swallows all the light within What the fuck Why can’t I get this? I swear I want this What’s wrong with me? Relapse I’ll never make it Take more and more It never sets me free Deathwish


Comentários