AngelMaker - Tempest (Official Audio)



PRE-ORDER BUNDLES AVAILABLE HERE : https://angelmaker.indiemerch.com/ https://www.facebook.com/angelmakerband/ "Tempest" the third single off our upcoming self titled full length album dropping May 31st, 2019. Video by Colton Bennett Album artwork by João Ruas Recorded, Mixed, Mastered by Stephan Hawkes at Interlace Audio In Portland, Oregon Guitars and bass tracked by Michael Sahm at Interlace Audio Music Written and Composed by Angelmaker Lyrics by Casey Tyson-Pearce and Mike Greenwood LYRICS: Go Conquer this world is mine I’ll be pushing every step of the way and I’ll see it through that I’m endlessly Fighting my way through failure and flame Living for more than myself I shall never let my will be tamed Stand firm and rise to your calling Stray far from weakness Hold your ground Lean into it Dig in your heels Bare your teeth THIS NOOSE WON’T HANG ME BREAK FREE TAKE HOLD We lack the motivation to pursue the dreams in which we’re sold I won’t let my world go cold Racing my heart and mind to seek the vibration that thrives in my divine being Fleeting, shining through in perishing light I loathe this malaise I can’t live out my days knowing my spine is misaligned or a frame too frail to endure against the weight of time Push forever onward No excuses Onward through the storm to zenith No excuses Racing my heart and mind to seek the vibration that thrives in my divine being Fleeting, shining through in perishing light Rarely I ask Never I beg Often I collapse Always I rise again





Comentários