WEYES BLOOD — MOVIES (Official Video - in 4k)



This is how it feels to be in love This is life from above There’s no books anymore I’m bound to that summer Big box office hit Making love to a counterfeit Why did so many Get a rise out of me I love the movies Some people feel what some people don’t Some people-watch until they explode The meaning of life doesn’t seem to shine like that screen Put me in a movie and everyone will know me You’ll be the star you know you are The movies I watched when I was a kid The hopes and the dreams Don’t give credit to the real things I love the movies I know the meaning I know the story I know the glory I love movies I wanna be in my own movie I wanna be I wanna be the star of mine Of my own, my own My own I wanna be, the star I wanna be I wanna be the star of mine Of my own, my own My own •••••••••••• Music and Lyrics by Natalie Mering Directed by Natalie Mering Director of Photography Micah Van Hove 1st A.C. Joe Marine Additional Photography Brett Stanley Edited by Micah Van Hove and Natalie Mering Cast: Elaine Kahn Robert Funke Edgar Arellano Mary Devoe Natalee Decker Mark Lawrence Mike Baker Ramona Rose Parrotta L.S. Jefferson Alex Caragliano Clarissa Camaeho Brianna Pauda Chris Morris Gojen Rajkumar Gabriel G Alvarez Monica Zhang Erick Ponce Alyssa Gonzalez Melissa Ribeiro Nicholas Meave Neil Martau Christine Ribeiro Joshua June "Movies" taken from Titanic Rising, out April 5th, 2019 on Sub Pop Records. www.weyesblood.com



Comentários