Phear - Fallen Official Music Video



Official music video "Fallen" by Phear. -Shot/Directed by Michael Cao -Edited by Graham Stirrett https://itunes.apple.com/pa/album/ins... Fallen I sit here, in Silence My memories of Violence I search for the reasons Why your unholy I can’t stop this crying Your stories, your Lying You bask in your treason For You’re misguided Darkness consumes me Shrouds my only plea Torments and tortures me I thought I trusted you Heart beats with fear Shoes in the tears I’m crying Trapped in this place Scared of a chance of dying My souls in this prison Trapped by this religion I can’t speak the questions Why your obsession My life is in darkness My nightmares, my monsters I long for an ending To this forever Memories haunting me Unconscious insanity Flashes come back to me When I thought I trusted you Heartbeats with fear Shows in the tears I’m crying Trapped n this place Scared of a chance of dying You fell from grace I wiped the smile right from your face You tried to lie Got caught up in all your evil ways So, I closed my eyes and hoped this all would fade away I stand here so stronger Your actions no longer Can take hold of others With your deception You lay there no motion No life force commotion An end to your story But I forgive you Answers come back to me The future is hard to see Ending this misery When I said goodbye to you Heat beats with fear Shows in the tears I’m crying Trapped in this place Scared of a chance of dying



Comentários