BOOZE & GLORY - "Too Soon" - Official Video (HD)



Booze & Glory - “Too Soon” Music & Lyrics by Booze & Glory Recorded and mixed in Soundlab Studios (Orebro, Sweden) by Mathias Farm (Millencolin) www.soundlabstudios.se Mastered in Unisound by Dan Swano www.unisound.se Video directed and edited by Frank Pellegrino. TOO SOON Ill smoke my last cigarette before call it a night My last sip of whisky as the bar is closing now It’s nearly midnight, outside's cold and dark It seems like thousand years ago cruel fate ripped us apart To see you once again I'd travel million miles To hold your hand again and see you smile I'd give all I own to meet you one more time Now you're up there and watch me everyday I’m trying to believe you never went away The flame you lit still burning bright If we could sit down and talk about crazy times we knew You always meant so much to me, forever will do too Your arms around me when I was down, when things weren't good Please tell me why those best ones always leave too soon… I'll never forget the good times we had Another day and night, weeks go passing by The tears that I’ve cried like neverending rain The pictures are fading out but the memories remain The memories remain…



Comentários