Sevendust - Risen (Official Music Video)



Download, purchase & stream "All I See Is War" here: https://RiseRecords.lnk.to/AISIW Sevendust on Tour with #Tremonti, #CaneHill, #Lullwater and #Kirra! Tickets, Guitar / Drum Clinics and VIP Meet & Greets are on sale now at Sevendust.com 2.1 - Houston, TX 2.2 - New Orleans, LA 2.4 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL 2.5 - St. Petersburg, FL 2.6 - Greensville, SC 2.8 - Greensboro, NC 2.9 - Norfolk, VA 2.10 - Baltimore, MD 2.13 - Huntington, NY 2.14 - Boston, MA 2.15 - Providence, RI 2.16 - Sayreville, NJ 2.18 - New Haven, CT 2.19 - Poughkeepsie, NY 2.20 - Buffalo, NY 2.22 - Flint, MI - SOLD OUT 2.23 - Flint, MI - SOLD OUT 2.25 - Columbus, OH 2.26 - Chicago, IL 2.27 - Columbia, MO 3.1 - Wichita, KS 3.2 - Oklahoma City, OK 3.3 - San Antonio, TX Turn round come down. Been stealing feeling from me. Burned down no sound. Been killing the life within me. Step down last round. Live hating loving memory. Break down we drown. To turn around is everything. It all comes down to what it takes to love. If I fall would you pick me up? Or kick me down again? If I tell you my deepest thoughts. Would you hear me out? And help me rise again? Not long so gone. We shame your useless pity. You failed us all. Keep spewing the shit you tell me. Fall down so proud. Love hating living memory. Erase you now. To turn around is everything It all comes down to what it takes to love. If I fall would you pick me up? Or kick me down again? If I tell you my deepest thoughts. Would you hear me out? And help me rise again? Directed by Dan Sturge



Comentários