MAIGRA - God Encrypted (Official Video)



Official music video for "God Encrypted" from album - MAIGRA "Encrypted" Video editing: Paweł Ostrowski Recording/Mix: Jacek Miłaszewski _____________________________________ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/MaigraOfficial Instagram: @maigraofficial _____________________________________ diffraction of will faded body signals encrypted my instincts walls of thoughts stream of silence only noises left through selection streaming bits of chaos transmission over tumors no more channels to prove god's code malaise atrophy make my sanity to go astray chaos, disorder, famine acedia, chaos open your eyes wide toward us I am search for a pattern of your fucking delirium redundancy of silence Is blocking my eyes who's your fucking receiver there is nothing I don't know these are nonsense mumble no correction needed modulated is your will compressed to transmit bits per bits it flows packets of my fatal doom drifting through endless space all that symbols makes me more dead god's encrypted sanity refueled with your lies entropy expanded to unlimitted


Comentários