ANOTHER DAY'S ARMOR Releases Official Music Video for "Won't Stop Me"



Another Day's Armor - Won't Stop Me from the debut EP "Phoenix" out now! Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2FlatmF iTunes: https://apple.co/2M1s189 Follow Another Day's Armor on: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/anotherdaysa... Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/anotherdays... Twitter: https://bit.ly/2FpqWp6 Lyrics: You wanna take this road now Be ready for the war No way I’m gonna slow down Rip me up and leave me torn So as I fall to pieces My life seems so deceiving Can’t always find a reason Won’t take this shit anymore One more night then I have to go Can’t take it I’ll break it Now you think you will have control Over me Take me out but I know my role I’m broken But focused Throw me in just another hole Won’t stop me They Won’t stop me Applying all the pressure It feels like my last breath But you don’t have the answer Driving till there’s nothings left So now there is no turning You found the Phoenix burning One step and you’ll be learning I’ll kick down this final door Won’t stop me Won’t stop me Take every single thought Take every single lie You think that you have caught Give up and don’t even try To keep me in this bottle I’ll break to see tomorrow This strength you try to borrow You will never take away from me Ahhhohhhhh Won’t stop me No they won’t Ahhhohhhh Won’t stop me Won’t stop me Won’t stop me Music produced, mixed, & mastered by Shaun & Dylan Werle at Werleybird Studios Directed by: Blackwolf Imaging




IMG 1316
 

ANOTHER DAY'S ARMOR Releases Official Music Video for "Won't Stop Me"

New EP, PHOENIX, Out NOW!


January 22, 2019 - New York based rock / alternative metal band ANOTHER DAY'S ARMOR has released the official music video for "Won't Stop Me," off of their newest EP, Phoenix .
player

“Another Day’s Armor is ready to prove that rock n’ roll belongs at the top of the billboard charts.” - Another Day's Armor

Phoenix Artwork
Phoenix Track List:
1. Death Investing
2. Won't Stop Me
3. Next to You
4. Feel the Fall
5. Omen

Download / Stream Phoenix Online:

2013-itunes-logo-old-2
Spotify logo vertical black
Amazon-MP3-Logo
IMG 1182
Another Day's Armor is a Rock / Alternative Metal band from New York. Combining the huge, mainstream sound of arena rock with borderline metal instrumental work, the band started to create a buzz for themselves with debut singles "Reflections" and "Simple As Sin." Coming off the momentum of the previous two singles, the band has been working on their debut EP which is set to release mid summer 2018.
Coming up in a time where very few bands put any emphasis into their image and persona, ADA pride themselves on standing out from the crowd both visually, and musically. With an image reminiscent of a time where rock was on top of the music world, Another Day’s Armor refuses to be just another “faceless” band, wanting their fans to feel connected to every member: Logan Manganelli - Vocals, Nick Palma - Lead Guitar, Ryan Bicknell - Rhythm Guitar, Joe Grunski - Bass, and Alec Keshishian - Drums.
Another Day’s Armor aren't just a band, they are a movement for the future of rock.
generic4
Facebook logo 36x36.svg
twitter-bird-white-on-blue
instagram12n-1-web
***
cropped
 

Comentários