Blood Red Shoes - Mexican Dress



Mexican Dress out now http://hyperurl.co/MexicanDress, taken from the album Get Tragic. Www.instagram.com/bloodredshoesuk www.facebook.com/bloodredshoes www.twitter.com/bloodredshoes Directed by Ollie Rillands Produced by David Smith Lyrics: Saw you out the back with your hair pulled down Screaming at the top of your lungs Dancing like a fool shaking it around You’ve always gotta be the one Who’s sitting in the front seat singing along Like the freaks on the magazines that you wanna get on No matter what attention that you receive, it’s never gonna be enough You’ve been schooled with so much to prove... taking up the spotlight whenever you’re out Like the creeps on a Saturday night yeh that’s how they get off Hey there’s only so much I can take Am I the only person here who’s awake to see this is fake? Yeh you’re taking all the space Can’t you leave a little for myself or someone else here For myself or someone else here I thought you had the only child syndrome Used to getting what you want Turned up in a gown made in Mexico Dressed up to the nines Standing in the front row…. singing along At a punk show .. yeh ... what planet you from? I’ll just bite my tongue Hey there’s only so much I can take Am I the only person here who’s awake to see this is fake? Yeh you’re taking all the space Can’t you leave a little for myself or someone else here For myself or someone else here http://vevo.ly/22JB3L


Comentários