Blackbriar - I'd Rather Burn (Official Music Video)



"I’d Rather Burn", Our fourth single and featured on our new EP ‘We’d Rather Burn’ (Now available!) You can purchase a physical copy of the ‘We’d Rather Burn’ EP at: https://store.blackbriarmusic.com/ Like and Follow us on Social Media: Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/blackbriarmusic Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/blackbriarmusic Merchandise: http://store.blackbriarmusic.com/ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Blackbriar: Zora Cock : Vocals Bart Winters – Guitars Robin Koezen – Guitars Frank Akkerman – Bassguitar René Boxem - Drums Music written by: René Boxem, Bart Winters, Frank Akkerman & Robin Koezen. Lyrics & Melody written by: Zora Cock Music video Directed & Produced by: Blackbriar Arranged, Produced and Mixed by: Joost van den Broek @ Sandlane Recording Facilities, Rijen NL Mastered by: Darius van Helfteren @ Amsterdam Mastering, NL -------------------------------------------------------- I’d Rather Burn Lyrics: -------------------------------------------------------- Verse: I'd rather go to the stake I'd rather go to the stake I'd rather burn, oh I'd rather burn I'd rather burn at the stake But know I'll return and I'll be dead awake I'll be dead awake, rising from the stake And when you hear the following tune You'll know, you'll know When you hear the following tune You'll know that I'll be with you And when you hear the following tune You'll know, you'll know When you hear the following tune You'll know that I'll be with you soon I'll show you I am capable of causing such pain With my delicate and fragile lady brain I will not let you get away I'd rather burn at the stake But know I'll return and I'll be dead awake I'll be dead awake, rising from the stake And when you hear the following tune You'll know, you'll know When you hear the following tune You'll know that I'll be with you And when you hear the following tune You'll know, you'll know When you hear the following tune You'll know that I'll be with you soon Dadada dada dada dada dada da Dadada dada dada dada dada da Won't let you take my soul away I'd rather go to the stake I'd rather burn, oh I'd rather burn I'd rather burn at the stake


Comentários