Mothercow - Unstoppable (Vídeo Oficial)



7 de jul. de 2022

Mothercow - Unstoppable Listen to Mothercow's first album "Death Before Defeat" on every digital platform. @Mothercow Band https://open.spotify.com/album/6mNNTB... INSTAGRAM - @mothercow_band _______________________________________________________ Unstoppable Unstoppable Here we go You always wanted to be like me, but you can’t You envy me, that’s why you try to stab my back Better give up, you won’t be able to bring me down It’s not an asshole that is gonna make me hit the ground You don’t have the heart to be what I am Cause I am Unstoppable I’m fucking unstoppable, bitch There’s a bunch of assholes always trying to be your friend But all they want is to have all the things you have They will do just anything to get under your skin If they get in your way trample everything Go Nothing can change what I am Cause I am Unstoppable All your friends believed in you I cross my heart and hope they die in agony And here I am standing tall While you are there living in misery You are trying to hold on to your lies But I’ll make sure everyone knows the truth As you know, no one will ever stop me So I say: Fuck you all You better get used to that, fucker I’m Un-Fucking-Stoppable Even if I walk through the valley of shadows and death I’ll fear nothing because I know that I am The worst motherfucker in this fucking town And nothing that you do will ever bring me down, no You will never be as strong as I am Cause I am Unstoppable Try to keep up with that


Comentários